Oolong tea is made from partially fermented tea leaves. The leaves of the tea tree are carefully dried under the strong sun and then wrapped to get their final shape.
- It is rich in natural antioxidants, which help improve circulation by keeping arteries healthy and prevent plaque buildup, which can cause narrowing and hardening of blood vessels. They also lower blood sugar as well as insulin levels.
- It is rich in catechins, polyphenols, vitamins and amino acids that are essential for the proper functioning of the body.
- It increases the rate of metabolism and this results in a reduction in the percentage of fat absorbed by the body.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Helps improve brain function and prevents the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
- It can help prevent diabetes.
- Helps in good bone and teeth health.
- Externally, it offers relief of eczema.
How to use: Put 1 teaspoon in a cup of hot water for 3-4 minutes. We can drink up to 2 times a day.