Coconut is a good source of essential nutrients such as protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, water-soluble and fat-soluble vitamins and has a pleasant sweet taste.
- Helps maintain strong bones due to the good content of calcium and magnesium, as well as the elasticity of the skin.
- It is rich in fiber and helps the better functioning of the digestive system.
- Improves good cholesterol (HDL) levels and lowers blood pressure, thus helping to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It is rich in iron and reduces the risk of anemia.
- Helps regulate blood sugar.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use: In confectionery in sweets, creams, cakes, cookies. In cooking it is used a lot in Indian cuisine.