Oregano is a key aromatic herb in many cuisines around the world, especially in the Mediterranean. It gives a spicy aroma and taste to the dishes while it can be easily integrated in a wide variety of recipes, either fresh, dried or even as an oil.
It goes with almost all dishes.
- Ideal for respiratory disorders such as cough, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Helps against Alzheimer's.
- It has iron and helps in cases of anemia.
- It is used for disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, such as burning sensation and bloating.
- It treats urinary tract infections and helps the prostate.
- It has anti-cancer action.