Turmeric Root Cut - Organic Product
Turmeric or curcuma, is a native plant. It belongs to the ginger family and is found in countless recipes of Indian cuisine.
It has been used in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine for centuries and is used to treat many serious health problems.
It gives yellow color to foods mainly in rice and risotto, but also in sauces, couscous, meats, chickens, lentils, fava beans and potatoes. It is a key ingredient in curry and tandoori seasonings .
- Reduces pain and improves movement in people with osteoarthritis.
- Improves cholesterol levels, as it helps reduce bad cholesterol and prevents its oxidation, thus preventing the formation of plaque in the arteries, regulates blood sugar levels.
- It has antioxidant activity and seems to protect the liver from harmful toxins.
- It contributes to the smooth digestion, the treatment of inflammations in the intestine as well as to the permeability of the intestine.
- Protects against Alzheimer disease.
Caution! Do not consume during pregnancy and by women with uterine bleeding.