Oat Flakes (500gr) - Organic Product
Organic agriculture product
Oats belong to the cereal family.
Oat bran contains only the bran of the seed, while oat flakes come from the whole seed.
- It is rich in B vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as iron, manganese and calcium and fiber (β-glucans), which protect the cardiovascular and digestive systems.
- It is rich in stereopic oils (5%) which are an important source of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant vitamin, which helps to better manage body fat.
- The high fiber content of oats helps maintain normal bowel function and is suitable for people with digestive problems and / or constipation.
- Oat beta-glucans have a hypocholesterolemic effect and reduce blood lipid levels. According to research, beta-glucans, when they pass through the digestive tract, break down and form a sticky substance that traps cholesterol in bile and facilitates its elimination through the intestine. This reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease associated with elevated lipids.
- It has a high concentration of fiber and protein (it has the highest concentration of protein compared to all other cereals) and helps in effective weight control. These two ingredients help the body make better use of glucose, improve blood sugar and cause rapid satiety and reduced appetite.