Henna is the Arabic name for a shrub known by the scientific name Lawsonia inermis, from which comes a natural dye with a reddish color. Henna dye is produced from the leaves, which are first dried and then pulverized. You can apply this powder on your hair to color it but also as a temporary tattoo for your skin.
Henna is a product of 100% plant origin, without additives and is good for the hair in the following ways:
- It does not bleach or remove hair color
- Dyees hair with a natural shade
- Strengthens and gives volume to the hair. So it is a great solution for those who have thin or brittle hair.
- Leaves hair shiny
- The colour lasts about 3 months and fades gradually. This makes the color changes less obvious.
- Fully covers gray hair
- Henna gives a reddish color, but can be combined with other plants to create various other colors. Neutral henna does not contain color and is used as a hair nourishing mask.
- You can use it as often as you want.