White tea is the least processed tea, so it contains the highest levels of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are nutrients that protect the human body from the harmful effects of free radicals, slowing down the process of oxidative stress and consequently aging.
- Its ingredients have anti-cancer action (helps prevent prostate, stomach and small bowel cancer).
- It lowers blood pressure and protects heart health.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It lowers 'bad' LDL cholesterol, but also raises 'good' HDL cholesterol.
- It is a natural fat burner.
- It is an antibacterial and antiviral agent protecting against various infectious organisms.
How to use: 1 teaspoon in hot water for 3-4 minutes.
You can add a few drops of lemon or a little milk.
Contains the lowest levels of caffeine.