Organic Sulfur Powder (MSM)
Organic sulfur or MSM is a natural organic form of sulfur. MSM comes from plants (mainly flaxseed) and not from oil sources. This is one of the purest MSM on the market.
- Organic sulfur is an important element for the endogenous production and conversion of amino acids into peptide units, for protein synthesis and connective tissue formation.
- Our body also requires organic sulfur for the formation of keratin, production of immunoglobulin as part of the immune system and catalyzes metabolic reactions that change food into energy.
- Organic sulfur is important for the formation of keratin, collagen and elastin, which give flexibility, tone and strength to muscles, bones, joints, inner membranes, skin, hair and nails.
- Helps fight back and joint pain.
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage.
- Strengthens connective tissue.
- Strengthens the mucosa.
- Relaxes the muscles.
- Helps maintain skin elasticity and health.
- Reduces allergies.
- Strengthens the mucosa of the digestive tract and urinary system. Fights candida and intestinal parasites has also been shown to have amazing anti-parasitic action against Giardia, Trichomonas, roundworms, nematodes, Enterobius and other intestinal worms. When these parasites attach to the intestinal lining, they can live, reproduce and rob the body of nutrients indefinitely.
- Ideal for treating tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- In the case of parasites and allergies, organic sulfur has an indirect effect, occupying the receptors of parasites and allergens in the internal mucous membranes of the body, thus inhibiting the growth
Dosage: Start with 0.5gr twice a day. You can dissolve the powder in fruit juice or water. Gradually, you can increase the amount to 1gr, twice a day.
Drink more water when using Msm.