Cat's Claw Powder- Organic Product
Cat's Claw is a tropical plant found in the rainforests of South America and Asia. It is traditionally used by the natives of Peru and Brazil.
- Relieve chronic pain
- Heals gastric ulcer
- Reduces intestinal inflammations
- Heals wounds
- Reduces pain and inflammation of rheumatism and arthritis
- Helps with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Acts against parasites
- Helps with viral infections (cold sores, shingles or the common cold)
- Helps with asthma attacks
- It helps with chronic allergies, allergic rhinitis and hay fever
- Helps with gonorrhea
- Helps with dysentery
- Helps with bone pain
How to use: Put ½ teaspoon in a pot of water and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Strain and add, if desired, sugar, honey or any sweetener of your choice. Consume a small cup of tea up to three times a day.
Caution! Do not consume during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Diabetics, people who have had a transplant, patients with hypertension, those following special treatment for autoimmune diseases as well as women following any hormonal treatment (contraceptives, hormone replacement, etc.) and those taking immunosuppressants should not consume it.