Baobab Powder - Organic Product
The baobab tree is found in Madagascar, Africa and Australia. The powder from the fruits of the tree is very low in fats and sugars, it has a very high content of fiber while it has important prebiotic properties.
Baobab is considered an excellent antioxidant and is particularly rich in calcium, iron and vitamin C.
In addition to its rich nutritional value, baobab is considered to enhance cell renewal, delay the aging process while protecting against inflammatory diseases.
- It has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action as it is rich in polyphenols.
- Helps in the digestion and prevention or treatment of diabetes. Its high fiber content (75% soluble and 25% insoluble) is also a good source of pectin, which is important for boosting digestion as well as balancing blood sugar levels.
- Cures diarrhea and reduces fever.
- It strengthens the immune system, as it contains vitamin C and prebiotic fibers.
- It helps the proper functioning of the nervous system, as it is rich in potassium, a metal that is essential for the nervous system, especially if you drink coffee, soft drinks such as cola, alcohol or if you eat foods high in sodium.
- Provides assistance in the healing and prevention of stomach disorders.
- Relieves swollen foot syndrome, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- It strengthens the flora and consequently the function of the intestine, it is rich in soluble (22.54%) and insoluble (22.04%) fiber.
- Suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
How to use: 2 teaspoons (10gr) daily in water, juice or muesli. You can also put it on fresh fruit as it has a lemony taste.