Acai Berry is a fruit that belongs to the berries, with a dark purple color. It comes from the trees of the Amazon and is now widely known for its plethora of properties.
Acai Berry is rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, C and E), minerals (zinc, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and copper), fiber, anthocyanins and plant sterols (campesterol, β-sitosterol and sigmasterol).
- It strengthens the immune system while giving energy and stimulation.
- Its rich content of antioxidants results in the following:
- Fighting free radicals.
- Anti-cancer action.
- Protection against heart disease.
- Protects the health of blood vessels, contributes to good blood circulation, prevents the formation of blood clots and protects against atherosclerosis and stroke.
- Prevents premature aging and offers a radiant skin without discoloration and signs of fatigue.
- Mental health is enhanced and memory is stimulated.
- Fertility increases.
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal and digestive systems.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels (thanks to fiber).
- Helps reduce body weight, as it reduces appetite and increases metabolism (enhances burning). It goes without saying that physical activity enhances its action.
Caution : It is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Dosage: 2.5 to 5 grams (half - one teaspoon) per day dissolved in juice or water.