Garlic is a vegetable that has been used in cooking since antiquity. Today it is not missing from any cuisine of the world.
Its aroma is very characteristic and its taste is caustic. When cooked, it tastes good, sweetens slightly and loses its original aromatic power. It is a handy vegetable and is used to highlight the taste of many foods such as meat, seafood, marinades, legumes, pizzas, grilled vegetables, bread doughs and oily foods.
But apart from cooking, garlic has multiple benefits for the body.
- It has a detoxifying and anti-cancer effect.
- Improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure.
- Contributes to bone health.
- It is considered aphrodisiac.
- Strengthens the immune system and protects against infections.