Anise is a plant known since antiquity, cultivated for its aromatic properties. It has a characteristic fruity aroma and slightly peppery taste. Used in cooking, confectionery and distillery.
- Stimulates the functions of vital organs.
- It is antiperspirant and antipyretic.
- Helps treat scabies and lice.
- Anise seeds are used to relieve infants from colic.
- Due to its antispasmodic action, it is indicated for period pains.
- For asthma, bronchitis, persistent irritating cough and all respiratory problems.
- Removes excess mucus.
- It has a beneficial effect on the liver and circulatory system.
- Helps with seizures.
- Increases milk production in breastfeeding mothers.
- It is a natural pesticide.
- For intestinal colic and bloating.
- Facilitates the elimination of gas from the intestines and their peristalsis.
- To treat sleep disorders.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Studies have shown that it soothes the annoying heartburn and various digestive problems.
- For constipation.