Neem Powder - Organic Product
In the world of Ayurveda, neem is a popular medicinal herb that forms part of traditional treatments that have been practiced around 5000 years ago.
It is also known as Azadirachta Indica and is an excellent example of how nature holds the problem and the cure in its own hands.
Contains more than 130 bioactive ingredients.
The name neem comes from the Sanskrit word “nimba” which means “panacea”, i.e. cure for all diseases
- It has anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory properties
- Antifungal and antibacterial action
- It strengthens the immune system
- It provides natural protection to the teeth as well as strong and long hair
- It helps with skin diseases, wound healing and acne
- Ideal for detoxification, metabolism and diabetes
- It has an insect repellent effect
How to use internally: One teaspoon with vegetable milk, juice, yogurt, smoothies, cereals and salads.
How to use externally
For hair: Mix a quantity of Neem powder with lemon juice to form a 'paste' and apply to the scalp. Wash off after 20-40 minutes.
For face mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of Neem Powder + water, rose water, aloe vera gel, yogurt or honey. Make it into a paste and spread it all over the face. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.