Matcha Green Tea Powder - Organic Product
Matcha green tea powder comes from the grinding of the leaves of the camellia sinensis bush, has been cultivated since the 12th century and is traditionally used as a medicinal herb.
It contains 135 times more antioxidants than a simple green tea.
- It is rich in catechins, a class of herbal compounds in tea, which act as natural antioxidants. These antioxidants help prevent cell health and chronic diseases.
- It enhances brain function, improves memory, helps us to have faster reaction times, concentration and increased attention. Improves mood.
- Reduces levels of "bad" LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. Consumption of green tea is associated with a reduced risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Enhances metabolism and calorie burning, helps to lose weight.
- It calms the mind and relaxes the body.
- Studies show that they help protect the health of the liver, such as preventing liver damage and reducing the risk of liver disease.
How to use: Put 1 teaspoon in a cup with a small amount of hot water (not boiled). Stir it with a bamboo wire or with a stirrer until it is completely mixed and there are no lumps. Add a little more hot water at the end.