Pumpkin seed is a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 oils, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium, antioxidants and vitamins.
It is a common ingredient in various cuisines around the world, such as Mexican, they are eaten as a healthy snack and are very tasty.
- Reduces the risk of thrombosis and arrhythmia, leading to heart attacks and strokes, levels of LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and triglycerides, accumulation of fat in the walls of arteries and high blood pressure.
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight.
- Enhances digestive health.
- It strengthens the immune system and helps maintain healthy blood vessels.
- Helps relax and sleep.
- It has antioxidant activity and protects the body from free radicals that cause many health problems.
- It is a diuretic and helps with prostate problems, gout and kidney stones.
- Reduces inflammation and arthritis pain.
- They are a great source of vegetable protein since 30% of their volume is made up of protein.
- Helps increase bone density.
How to use: They can be eaten raw or cooked as a snack or we put 1-2 tablespoons in hot or cold cereals, salads, granola, cereal bars.