Yohibe is a tropical tree in Central and West Africa known for its aphrodisiac and stimulant properties, due to the yohimbine, an alkaloid found in its bark.
- It is an excellent aid in erectile dysfunction problems. It dilates the blood vessels of the genitals, increasing blood flow and stimulating the nerves in this area.
- It blocks the specific cellular receptors through which adrenaline levels increase. Adrenaline gives more explosive power, but also prevents muscle catabolism.
- It is a very effective fat burner, especially where there is local thickness.
- Increases muscle mass, reduces fatigue and boosts energy.
- Improves blood circulation and increases oxygen in the body. It is a good vasodilator and therefore helps in the absorption of nutrients in the body.
How to use: Put 1 teaspoon in a cup of water and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Strain and add if you want sugar, honey or any sweetener of your choice.
Caution! Overdose of this herb can cause serious eye complications and other serious health problems. To be avoided by people with renal insufficiency or hypertension. Do not use it in combination with stimulant drinks such as coffee. Do not consume during pregnancy and breastfeeding.