Mugwort is one of the oldest known medicinal plants. In Ancient Greece it was called Artemisia, in honor of the goddess Artemis. It is an herb rich in vitamins A, B1, B2 and C.
- Increases stomach acidity, stimulates the liver and gallbladder to increase bile production and improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, contributes to weight loss and digestion of fats.
- It can be used to fight anemia.
- It is a powerful tonic.
- Helps in cases of depression and reduces tension.
- Used to control levels of blood sugar.
- Helps fight rheumatism.
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- It fights intestinal parasites and is a diuretic.
How to use: Put 1-2 teaspoons in a cup of warm water for 6-8 minutes. Strain and add if you wish sugar, honey or any sweetener of your choice.
Caution! Do not consume during pregnancy and lactation.