Marjoram Ground Leaf - Organic Product
Marjoram is a plant related to oregano and is one of the most powerful sources of antioxidants. In ancient times it was considered the herb of happiness.
It is a good source of vitamins A, B3, B6, C, D and K but also provides potassium, manganese, iron, copper, phosphorus, zinc, calcium, rosemary, oleic, nicotinic, tannin and ursolic acids.
- Helps the digestive system, acts as an antispasmodic, antiemetic, relieves flatulence and indigestion, stimulates the liver and spleen.
- Helps with stomach upsets and acts as a digestive and soothing for stomach ache.
- Relieves persistent and severe headaches or toothaches. It is also used as a painkiller for rheumatism. It is considered beneficial in nervous diseases, such as hypersensitivity, depression, neurosis, mental illness, anxiety, insomnia, migraines, dizziness and memory loss.
- It helps in diseases of the respiratory system and is considered beneficial for nervous cough, colds, tonsils, bronchitis and asthma. It also has a sweating effect.
- Strengthens the cardiovascular and circulatory system and helps reduce high blood pressure.
- Helps with menstrual cramps and relieves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
- It is protective and therapeutic for cancer in general and for breast cancer in particular.
How to use: For infusion, put 1 teaspoon in a cup of warm water for 6-8 minutes. Strain and add if you wish sugar, honey or any sweetener of your choice.
In cooking it is used in dishes with meat, eggs, pasta, vegetables, rice, soups, fish.
Caution! Do not consume during pregnancy or breastfeeding. In small doses it acts as a sedative, in large doses it acts as a drug. It can cause hypoglycemia in people with diabetes, worsening of intestinal obstruction, increased gastric and intestinal secretions, worsening of asthma or emphysema, worsening of epilepsy, worsening of urinary obstruction.