Lemon Verbena Leaves - Organic Product
Lemon verbena is an herb that grows in warm climates. Its leaves are used to prepare a lemon flavoured decoction that is pleasantly drunk at all hours of the day. It is an herb with rich nutrients such as citronella, citral, linalool, terpenoids, phenolic acids and flavonoids such as luteolin.
- Helps with digestive problems such as indigestion, bloating and constipation.
- It is very diuretic for this and is recommended in cases of urological problems and nephrolithiasis.
- Helps in weight loss and fights cellulite.
- It has anxiolytic action, offers mental relaxation and calm.
- Helps stimulate the muscular system.
- During a fever, it helps to shed more sweat, thus helping the body temperature to remain at a normal level.
- Acts against acne.
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It is anti-inflammatory, protects against various inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis pain.
- Helps in the proper functioning of the digestive system.
- It stimulates the respiratory system as it relaxes the airway, helps better breathing and fights the existence of phlegm.
- Helps to concentrate and improve memory.
How to use: Put 1-2 teaspoons in a cup of hot water for 6-8 minutes. We can drink up to 2-3 times a day.
Caution! Do not consume by people with hypotension because it lowers blood pressure, as well as by women during pregnancy or breastfeeding.