Honeysuckle (Lemon Balm)
Honeysuckle is a perennial plant that grows in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean Countries. It owes its name to the fact that it attracts bees very strongly and is considered as healing as honey.
- It is calming and relaxing and helps with insomnia, intense stress, tension and irritability, and can even help people with depression. It induces well-being, improves mood, fights nervousness and anxiety. Indicated in panic attacks
- It helps in cases of overfatigue, amnesia and mental breakdown.
- Relieves fever, headache, dysmenorrhea, toothache, earache. It relieves the symptoms of asthma and bronchitis. It helps with migraines and neuralgia
- Relieves indigestion, dysentery, colic, flatulence, stomach cramps and all stress-related digestive problems.
- It is used in poisonous bites and in allergic cases, as well as in the treatment of cold sores.
- It stimulates the heart and circulatory system, causing blood vessels to dilate, resulting in lower blood pressure.
How to use: Put 1 teaspoon in a cup of hot water for 6-8 minutes. We can drink up to 2-3 times a day.