Birch is a thin-leaved deciduous tree that reaches up to 15 meters in height. The young leaves of the birch are rich in saponins. They contain a flavonoid diuretic derivative, hyperoside, terpenes and tannins.
- It activates the metabolism and detoxifies the body.
- It is diuretic and helps with urinary system problems such as urinary infections, cystitis, urethritis, nephrolithiasis and gout.
- It helps to eliminate uric acid.
- It is fat-soluble and lymphatic stimulating, which makes it excellent for slimming and fighting cellulite.
- Strengthens the function of the kidneys, liver and bile.
How to use: Pour 1 teaspoon into a cup of hot water for 6-8 minutes, strain and drink. We can drink it 2-3 times a day. For slimming, ideally consumed after meals.