Almond oil is one of the most useful oils in beauty, but also in our health. It is a vegetable oil with a light texture, not at all sticky and odorless that is easily absorbed by the skin and deeply moisturizes it. It is rich in vitamins, such as A, E, B1, B2, B6, K. trace elements such as calcium, chlorine, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and iron, palmitic, oleic and linoleic acid.
It comes from the squeezing of the almond fruit.
- Effective against acne.
- Treats minor infections, irritations, burns, wounds, eczema.
- Moisturizes deeply and is easily and quickly absorbed.
- Improves blood circulation so the skin regains its lost vigor.
- Improves the skin and maintains its radiance.
- Perfect conditioner for hair and damaged ends, hair that becomes stronger and hair loss is reduced.
- Nourishes and strengthens lashes.
- With its emollient properties, it helps the scalp, making it very useful in cases of dry skin and irritations. A good shampoo after use will ensure the removal of oiliness, for those who have oily hair.
- Extremely suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes, it illuminates dark circles and smoothes wrinkles, while it also works as an eye cleanser. Removes makeup very gently while nourishing the sensitive skin of the eyes and eyelashes. It helps significantly in the disappearance of dark circles while its valuable ingredients have anti-aging properties delaying the aging process.
- It is ideal for chapped lips from the cold.
- The best for strong and white nails.