Borax Decahydrate (Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate) Na2B4O7.10H2O (1000grams)
Borax Decahydrate or Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (Na2B4O7.10H2O) is a natural mineral, commonly known as Sodium Borate.
Available in white powder form.
It is an ingredient in many detergents, cosmetics and glassware.
- Washing aid for clothes and dishes
- For the manufacture of liquid laundry detergent
- Kills insects and especially cockroaches, they are also effective against moths
- It is an effective fungicide
- Herbicidal, quite effective in some weeds that destroy your plants.
- General cleaner for difficult stains at home
- Preparation of regulatory solutions in biochemistry
- Fire retardant
- Antifungal compound
- In the manufacture of fiberglass
- Flow booster in metallurgy
- Neutron capture shields for radioactive sources
- Texture factor in cooking
- Mucus crosslinker
- Alkali in photographic developers
- Precursor to other boron compounds
- Insecticide (similar to boric acid)